Q: Does it cost extra for automatic deliveries?
A: No. We provide this as a free service so customers don’t have to worry about running out of fuel. We use a computer program that estimates your usage based on the weather. When your
tank is about a quarter full, we’ll deliver fuel. No worries, no run-outs and no cost to you.
Q: What should I do if I lose my heat?
A: Usually, there’s a simple solution to the problem. Try these easy troubleshooting steps first before calling your service provider:
- See if you have a tripped circuit breaker or a blown fuse.
- Check that the power switch for your furnace or boiler wasn’t accidentally shut off.
- Press the “reset” button on the electrical box mounted on the furnace.
- Check the setting and the batteries on your thermostat.
- Make sure you have fuel in your tank; if you are out of oil, call us and we’ll get you filled up promptly, either the same day or the next business day!