Professional fuel tank cleaning and maintenance in Southwestern Pennsylvania
Regular maintenance of your fuel tank can help you save money and reduce your fuel bills. Count on Glassmere Fuel for all your fuel tank maintenance needs:
- Removes water, algae, sludge, rust and sediment from tanks.
- Helps prevent clogging of nozzles, strainers, filters and pumps.
- Cleaner tanks and furnace parts ensure more efficient (and money saving) operation!
Over time, contaminants can build up inside your oil tank, clogging filters, pumps and valves. This can lead to frozen or plugged fuel lines and a reduction in heat.
When sediment makes it through into your equipment, it can make your furnace work harder, reducing efficiency and increasing your fuel costs. Eventually, these particles can cause damage to your heating equipment.
Protect your heating equipment with regular fuel tank cleaning
Fuel tanks should be cleaned every three to five years to ensure tanks and lines are sludge-free. With nearly 40 years’ experience, Glassmere Fuel is well qualified to keep your tanks clean. We offer free inspections for all basement and above-ground tanks, and sell and install new tanks.
Contact us today for more information about fuel tank cleaning and maintenance in Southwestern PA.
Upgrade and Save 2021
Beginning April 1st, we can offer you up to $500.00 for a new high efficiency boiler or furnace, or aboveground storage tank, thanks to the Upgrade and Save – PA rebate program. That’s up to $500.00 in rebates per household. These rebates are in addition to any other financing or tax credits which may be available.
Starting on April 1, 2021, we’ll be offering:
- Rebates between $250 – $500 are available for replacement/upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- Rebates between $250 – $500 are available for the installation of a new aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- Program runs from April 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
Contact us today to get more information about these rebates.
We sell and install new fuel tanks at smart prices. Click here for more information.